HFT undertakes the following professional services:
- Structural steel fabrication
- Pressure piping fabrication
- Final assembly
- Sandblasting & Painting
- Refractory Installation
- Heat Treatment, X-Ray, Mag-Particle Testing (Outsourced)
- The optimum operating capacity of the fabrication facility is 250,000 lb. weight of equipment per calendar month, operating on five day fifty hour week.
- Orders in recent years have seen that HFT achieved over 80% of the capable capacity. Due to the strict control on the performance measured in terms of ‘weight per man hour’, presently achieved fabrication output can be easily increased through additional recruitment.
- Extension of the working week gives the capability to increase capacity by 15-20%.
- By adding an additional work shift, capacity can be increased almost two-fold.
- The shop has designated bays / areas for Structural Steel fabrication, Pressure Parts fabrication, Refractory installation, Sand Blasting and Painting. These areas include overhead electric travelling cranes of 40 tons, 30 tons, 22.5 tons and 20 tons capacities.
Equipments at HFT
- 3/8″ x 10′ Webb Plate Rolls (will roll thicker material less than 10′ wide). We also have close relationships with several plate processing companies in town that allow us quick turnaround and very competitive prices on rolling plate up to 2″ thick.
- Angle rolls (will roll flat bar, channel and round bar)
- Well saw, Band saw
- 60 ton Edwards Ironworker
- 10′ x 40′ HD Plasma Table
- Overhead Cranes: 40 ton., 30 ton. and 22.5 ton. (2 nos.)
- 30,000 lb. Forklifts, 2 No.
- 12,000 lb. Forklifts, 3 No.
- Power turning rolls, 4 sets
- 12′ x 12′ Pandjiris Welding Manipulator with a 1000 amp power source (Sub-Arc) for welding vessels.
- Gunite Machine
- PWHT Machine
- Numerous Mig and Tig welding machines.